Nu är vår nya längdsvarv STAR SR-20R IV Type B installerad.
The SR-20R IV CNC sliding head lathe is the latest development of the tried and tested “SR-20” series.
In addition to the innovative characteristics of the SR-20R III, the SR-20R IV has an extra B axis and Y axis on the rear side.
8 backworking tools allow more possibilities for overlapped machining.
- FANUC 31i-B5 control system
- C-axis control as standard on main and sub spindle
- completely independent backworking
- changeable from sliding head to fixed headstock lathe
- movable control panel
- 2 additional deep drilling stations
- B axis for front and rear side on the tool post
- Kinematics & Tools
- 7 turning tools
- front and rear side each with 4 drilling tools
- 8 + ? power-driven tools on the tool post
- 11 + ? power-driven tools for backworking
- 2 deep hole drilling stations
- 8 axes type A / 9 axes type B
|Diameter||20 mm / 23 mm (option)|
|Length||205 mm / 50 mm (fixed headstock lathe)|
|C axis||Main spindle|
|C axis||Sub spindle|